Saturday 23 April 2011

screen shotz

from a new film project.
excuse the underlined text, i can't turn it off.


i love all the people who let me do this to them. i didn't know how intrusive and painful these tights actually were.
they're called tights for a reason.... har har har lol.

i am just realising how little time i have left before exams. i really need to kick into gear.
tonight i'm doing an all nighter. its 22:40 and i'm on the berroca. oh yeaaa.


hey, have an ayesha fact:
i have around 6 fillings in my teeth
the other day one of my molars cracked in half whilst eating a blueberry,
now all i've left is the front part and an unstable filling which sandpapers my tongue every time i talk.



p.s. i'm gonna stop blogging stupid tingz that other people shouldn't be concerned with... i'll keep that crap for my diary...

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see this.
    My dear, I love you too <3

    ReplyDelete

hello words.