Wednesday 8 May 2013

digital daze out


i haven't left my house in a couple of daze which has left me looking and feeling lyk this:





this week is blurring into one i can't define my memories or relate them to certain days. i can recall scenes of my life but i'm questioning weather they actually happened or wether they r dreams. but weather they happened or not it doesn't change the fact i've been sitting at my desk staring into this infinite void of pixil8ted reality for over 48 hours with nothing much achieved from it except a new blog layout and a couple of new social media connections.  
i'm even drinking my green tea from a facebook mug.




'facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your wife' 
I spend 10 daze in bulgaria (@ horizon festival) where I found this mug. 
 it was ten days of hedonistic freedom. my perceptions of reality and time were completely warped due to excessive non-stop partying. Horizon was amazing because it had the same feel as a traditional british festival (mind-altering substances, beautifully connected people & funky soulful melodies)  combined w/ awe-some landscape and skiing. 






8/5/13 ....NOW what has happened is that....
i never finished this post because my conscious took over...
beacuse i became trapped in a hole which is the internet, which is boredom, which is lack of motivation and my mind came off the roller coaster onto a pointless plateau where i wallowed in my own thoughts for two weeks too long... there 4 never finished writing this post and have thus forgotten the point of it but am posting anyway cos yeah.

be sure this won't happen again as i am letting my subconscious take over---- where the need to constantly be doing things exists, not my love of laziness....

n.b. 
i have left the house since i first wrote this post but i am still finding my self stuck in the void of the pixilated prison.


here are some gifs
 bye 


1 comment:

hello words.