Monday 1 August 2011

feel sick

Photobucket
things i have achieved this summer:
  • have been to prague and to budapest
  • and stayed up all night every night
  • realised dutch boys are nice boys and english boys are not
  • finished reading one flew over the cuckoos nest
  • got addicted to daria
  • got addicted to tumblr (kill me now)
  • lost all photographic skills i once potentially had
  • lost all motivation skills i once potentially had
  • learnt to drive within a month
  • although my test isn't until september
  • realised how much of a waste my life has been over the past two months
  • and now i am going to make up for it
Photobucket
my expectations of this summer was really high, i was going to do loads of work (art) and read like 15million books and articles and watch films and forget about everything and live in my own bubble of productiveness

the reality has been far from it. the first few weeks i sat alone in my room listening to the smiths and hole and giant drag, crying and feeling sorry for myself, i can't say why cos i don't know. maybe i miss school. never thought i'd say that though.

i just felt (still feel?) like a bit of a waster and i detest the internet greatly for this.

it is the 1st of August, and i turn 18 in 30 days
i really don't want to waste these last few days as a 'child'

i am going to blog about prague and budapest later, it was so fucking good.
but for now i have a bbq to go to

p.s ayesha-journal.tumblr.com - my photo dairy *shamless self promotion*

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello words.