Wednesday 13 April 2011

don't read this if you detest self obsessed, self pitying and self loathing teenage blog posts.

i know i sound so emotionally 'gay' when i write here but cha know i really don't give one.
and i find it funny in more ways than one that people from chester look at this blog. HIA.

anyway i'll be in london in half a year. and i'll be an adult. and i won't have to do what people tell me in order to be in order.
i'll be a pennyless artist with just skin, bones and my brain to keep me surviving but that won't be enough.
i can't even control myself now at home, i don't know what i'll do when i'm at uni.
die i suppose, or something along those lines.
sounds fuuuun. xxxxxxcited innitt.


nah i actually can't bloody wait till CSM omgomgomg. yahaaaoo.
just need to concentrate on these exams right now. i have so much work to do. you see i lost a whole sketchbook for my last art project, so i have to redo da whole tinngg!
unbelievable. typical. i'm a jerk

thing is i know that i have to knuckle down right now, get the grades and shit, yet i continue to consciously break myself down because it is the only thing i can seem to do right.

i've gotten over what he did to us, and i came out fine. if you've ever met me you'll know i am strong and don't give one what people think, (omg cringe at actually writing this , lololol)
but its like if i feel i can control my own downfalls, then i can prove to him that what he did was unacceptable, that he hurt me more than he thinks he did. See, mum says that i have to prove to him that all the shit he put us through didn't damage me, but i know he didn't mean for it to damage me, he only hated mum. thus, showing that i was more than just "collateral damage" seems like the thing to do.

its not really a theory, i have never thought it through until now. and it still doesn't make sense to me. nothing i am doing is by choice. i can't help it. and i don't want it helped. cos i am in control and always will be.

i know i sound like one of those depressed teen bloggers who

wake up in the morning and are scared of living.
i hate them,
they need to get over themselves
or kill themselves.
one or the other, just make their bloody minds up.
so yeah
i'm a massive hypocrite. if you knew me you'd know that.

its wierd that my friends at school see my dad more than me.
i mean, well i haven't seen him in a year. but they see him often, and sometimes i hear them talk about him casually in the common room. and its the weirdest thing.
the other day my friend asked me who "carol" was and i answered "my dad's wife"
and i didn't realise what i said till after it came out my mouth.
i don't think they're married? i've heard they are engaged, and that dads moved in with her.
which is in a way a good thing cos i still have a key for his house, and last time i had a party there it got traaaaashed.

i might throw another one just to spite him. feel free to come. invite your whole facebook friend list.

any way. i feel better now. blogs are healthy. although there will be massive repercussions and awkward dinner time questions ( i think my mum reads this...)
and don't tell me to keep a diary so that i can keep my sob stories to myself cos i already have one and its purple with white dots on and 2 pound from smiths, and i write in it every day since i lost my virginity.

i need to go walk the dog, get some air. i've been locked in all day.
then i think i will go sew some more rag dolls, make myself sick, get some caffeine, then masturbate to 18th century erotica.

adios.


14 comments:

  1. You say after what he did to you! Perhaps you should sit down and think what you did to him. You completely destroyed him. You made the decision to hurt your father. Your father is not a liar and never has been. He has received hundreds of letters of support (many from people your mother would class as her friends) He has always been a good father to you and yet you contine to publicly ridicule him. One day when you grow up you might realise what you have done and what you have lost - of course it might then be too late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'The lady doth protest too much, methinks'

    ReplyDelete
  3. "the little girl hath no conscience"

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats not even a quote. now get off my blog or i'll report you for harassment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think very carefully about what you have written - if anyone is to be reported it could be you, for example conspiracy to trespass and cause criminal damage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're reading too much into this. please stop commenting now, surely you have better things to do? if not, then i suggest you go find something more interesting and beneficial to occupy your self with as your opinion has no resonance to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You chose to go "open forum" which invites comments. If you cant hack the comments dont publish such immature diatribe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can 'hack the comments'.
    and i will write whatever i choose. it is an insult deeming it as "immature diatribe", but i know you came here to insult me, and you have been doing so my whole life so i won't stop you now. If you want to pick a fight, why do it over the internet, with your goddaughter? assuming you are the witch i think you are.
    if you continue to spam my blog with comments don't expect any response, your immaturity has got boring now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Strange that you are arguing for your maturity after describing yourself as a "self obsessed, self pitying and self loathing teenager" - I agree. You may not be aware, but in the grown up world, people show respect and sensitivity in the comments they make publicly, especially about family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your argument is circular and redundant.

    you obviously don't live in this 'grown up world' given the respect you've shown towards me here. you really need to just shut up now because your not doing yourself any favors. put down your thesaurus and go for a jog. ta.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your penchant for words obviously comes from your father.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh fuck

    If your father did what I think you wrote he did, then I'm just.. mad. and sad. Ugh i don't even want to start saying that I can relate, bc obviously I can't, bc I'm not you, and you're not me. But omg wait for it.. once upon a time, there lived a girl whose parents were not happy together. Fastforward a decade, they had two daughters now and a massive stinkin' debt, and one of their daughters was a teenager and they decide they wanted a divorce. Fastforward a couple years still, and a divorce did not happen due to financial reasons. They are miserable and screwedup and their children must find new ways to love them, every single day.

    Umm i don't even know if relaying a story to someone can help at all?

    But I just want to say, I think you are so brave for putting it out here, and I agree blogging issss healthy. Better than just bottling up all the rage and hurt.

    And it seems like you and your mother has a great relationship (from what I've read here) and I hope you can build upon it even more, bc you'll need ppl you can depend on and call up and chat with once you're out in london!

    What I've realized from this past year (and from watching various movies :/) that parents are people. They have had past lives. Where they were like us. And it's so disturbing to think about. And.. they might still be children inside. And they might make mistakes and they're screwedup. And sometimes, it hurts us. Cuz we're supposed to be the children, not them.

    Anyway, I've always liked what you posted, so I'll be reading yer blog, no matter how emo you get (; Lol.

    Love.

    ReplyDelete

hello words.